Why do I need to take care of my posture?
It is the bad postures that cause muscle imbalances and chronic pain.
To continue, the majority of injuries or chronic pain that are not the result of direct trauma such as a fall, blow or impact or an accident are directly related to our lifestyle or our training errors.
Maintaining the same posture when sitting or standing is problematic. As well as that, the sitting position and more recently the overuse of smartphones and the hyper-connectivity that this generates, promotes many postural problems, especially around the shoulders and the neck.
Hence, this is the reason why I offer many practical solutions such as self massage and mobility plans to reduce the overall impact of stress and strategies to improve active and passive recovery.
How can I help you with my self massage and mobility plans?
I will show you step by step how to combine self-massages, joint mobilizations, postural correction exercises and sheathing to find a perfect balance thanks to my self massage and mobility plans.
- Self-massages reduce tension by acting on trigger points
- Mobilizations relieve the joints
- Corrective programs correct muscle imbalances
- The sheathing reinforces good posture
How does it work?
The instructions are simple:
- We are working together to identify your postural type
- I carry out self massage and mobility plans that suits you thanks to exercises that are easy to perform
- Together, we adjust your diet to break the vicious cycle of inflammation